What is Mediation?
Real solutions are uncompromisingly satisfactory
Important features of the mediation process:
- Impartial third parties, which are accepted by all sides, support the parties through a collaborative procedure to resolve the conflict.
- It is an informal/out-of-court clarification. All parties involved in the conflict participate in mediation.
- The participation of all parties involved in each of the mediation phases takes place on a voluntary, self-determined basis. Objective, as well as emotional-psychodynamic aspects, are given equal attention. This enables satisfactory and sustainable conflict management and resolution.
- The mediator is responsible for the process. The participants are responsible for the solution.
- The goal of mediation is to reach an agreement that the parties agree to, sign and implement.